Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Nani Iro brushed cottons in the shop!

Ohhhhhh...

Oh so in love with these three new Nani Iro brushed cotton fabrics that came in.









































































If you are a Nani Iro fan you will totally die for these.

They are even prettier in person and soft as a cloud.

Brushed cotton and flannel are, if I am not mistaken, the exact same thing, but I think "brushed cotton" probably sounds a bit more high-falutin'.

(Does anyone out there know if there is a difference? I've always heard that you make flannel by "brushing" the fibers in the cotton.)

I wish I had bought more yardage of these three fabrics.

These would be perfect for a cozy and heart-breakingly lovely simple quilt or even a super luxe nightgown, but it's officially wintertime in Maine and I would love to make myself a Tova top from one of them.

I would be so warm and comfy and fashionable.

I even have the pattern and everything... hmmm...

I don't think these brushed cottons will be around for very long, so if you like them it would be a good idea to pounce.

Nani Iro's have a habit of disappearing quickly and then not coming back in stock again for a loooong time.

The Brigadoon of fabrics.

XO,

Rhea

No comments: