Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I can't wait...

...until my garden looks like this again:




















































































































































































Right now in the garden there are just some Lily sprouts and the Forsythia is about to bloom. The Quince is thinking about it.

I'm not the most passionate gardener in the world but I did plant some new stuff last year and I'm excited to see how it does this year.

It's always a surprise.

And in the meantime I am working on a quilt that I can't show you.

There has been progress made on my Superstar quilt, too. I got my sewing mojo back!

And speaking of...

There's a cup of tea and a stack of little rectangles that need to be sorted calling my name at the moment... got to go!

XO,

Rhea

No comments: