Monday, January 7, 2013

Progress


Thank you all for your lovely words about Bert... we are so in love with him and I am savoring every second of my maternity leave.  He is growing and changing and revealing little tidbits of his personality all the time.  I know these next few weeks are going to fly by too much too quickly... let's not think about it now.

Sometimes I look at him and I still can't believe I had a baby.  Ollie and I are very fortunate, to say the least.

And while I am gone from the shop, enjoying snuggling with my little guy, progress is being made just a few short feet away...

Today Pam finished this gorgeous version of Aneela Hoey's Bloom Quilt, which will be a class at the shop starting in a few short weeks.  I thought it was so beautiful I should share a photo with you.



 Nice job, Pam!!!

XO,

Rhea


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Rhea and Oliver he is beautiful! Enjoy every minute! Can't wait to see him.

Rhea Butler said...

Can't wait to see YOU, too, Dawn!


Tell Gavin his lucky dice worked and I've got them safe and sound waiting 'til the next time I see you.

Let me know the next time you are around!

XO,

Rhea

Anonymous said...

Ok, it isn't just because people love you and Oliver so much-Bert really is an incredibly cute baby! Hoping to meet him soon. xxxx Kat