Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Flower Power

I finally got around to putting some wire stems on some of the flowers we made at my wedding flower workshop the other week and thought you might like to see...

Here is one bouquet I have made up:




























































































I have lots more flowers but I was pleased to find that they went together onto "stems" really quickly and easily so that I can chip away at them when I have a moment here and there.

I didn't really have a color-scheme in mind (for me, picking a favorite color would be like picking a favorite child... I love them all equally), so I just took groupings of colors that I liked together and twisted them into bouquets.

One will be for me, one will be for my Maid of Honor and the rest will be for the table decorations.

And bouttonieres for Ollie and his Best Man, of course

Not too shabby, eh?

XO,

Rhea

PS... Thanks very much to everyone who came out that night to help me make flowers... I was overwhelmed! And thanks, Jessica, for the sweet milk-glass vases!!!

4 comments:

Plantgeek said...

Those are soooo pretty! what a great idea. If I get married I'm stealing the idea.

Cindy said...

Really nice! I hope you are going to post a few wedding pictures! Phionna and I have a date to whip up a few next week. We don't want to be left out!

steroids shop said...

nice work , on the blog. congratz.

sheetal academy pune said...

Nice Design