Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cherry Christmas by Aneela Hoey is here!





    


I don't normally get too jazzed for Christmas prints, but I was giddy as a school girl waiting for the new collection from Aneela Hoey to arrive.

The irony was that when they finally did arrive, Shawna and I were so busy in the shop it was two whole days before we actually busted into the boxes and prepped the new fabrics for sale.

That's 48 whole hours of being taunted by the fabulous yardage we knew was right there amongst that cardboard, just a box-cutter away.

But no, we were (quote/unquote) "good" and we waited until our (quote/unquote) "chores" were done before tearing into the boxes.

I love them even more in person. 

You can find all the Cherry Christmas yardage on our website right here.

Guess the Lil' Flip Flop (nickname for the baby) has one more pair of quick change trousers in the smallest size coming his/her way.

Now I just have to decide which prints to use together, but I am up to that task!

XO,


Rhea



No comments: