Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Wall of minis



We are having way too much fun here this summer.

Most days, you will find us furiously stitching mini quilts at the shop...

I've had this cockamamie idea for a while now to do a "wall of minis" in our booth at Maine Quilts, which is coming right up in a couple of weeks.

We will have a large display of small quilts taking up a significant portion of our display space.

 In other words, a "wall of minis" (say it as you spread your hands across the sky in a most fabulous manner: "wall of minis!").

The whole mini trend is so hot right now: I have drunk the Kool-Aid and the rest of the Alewives Girls are right there with me.

If you aren't going to the show, we've got lots of minis to show you at the shop.

From flying geese to teeny tiny pears.

Fun stuff, I tell you.

XO,

Rhea

1 comment:

Blog27999 said...

Okay...

This might sound pretty creepy, and maybe even a little "strange"

HOW would you like it if you could just press "PLAY" to LISTEN to a short, "miracle tone"...

And INSTANTLY bring MORE MONEY into your life??

I'm talking about BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!

Think it's too EASY?? Think this couldn't possibly be for REAL??

Well then, I've got news for you...

Usually the most significant blessings in life are the SIMPLEST!!!

In fact, I will PROVE it to you by letting you listen to a REAL "magical money tone" I've synthesized...

You just press "PLAY" and watch as your abundance angels fly into your life.. starting pretty much right away..

GO here now to enjoy the marvelous "Miracle Abundance Tone" - it's my gift to you!!!