Monday, September 1, 2014

Blog Sweet Blog



I do love having a blog.

I will always love the blog, and I thoroughly intend to spend more time with it in the near future.

But I am cheating on my blog with Instagram.

Until the blog and I work things out in couples therapy, I do hope you will check in on me and the shop via Instagram (and Facebook, too... I am an equal opportunity cheater).

There is some fun stuff going on over there.

XO,

Rhea

PS...

Even if you don't have an Instagram or Facebook account, you can see our latest posts by visiting the website's homepage... just click on the colorful icons at the top of the page.  The one that looks like a letter "f" is Facebook and the one that looks like an old camera is Instagram!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think its time to update your blog ?? we like it but there is nothing new !!!

Blog27999 said...

Do you realize there is a 12 word phrase you can tell your man... that will induce intense feelings of love and instinctual attraction for you buried inside his chest?

That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, treasure and guard you with his entire heart...

12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Desire Instinct

This instinct is so built-in to a man's brain that it will make him work harder than ever before to build your relationship stronger.

As a matter of fact, triggering this dominant instinct is absolutely mandatory to having the best ever relationship with your man that the moment you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

...You'll immediately find him expose his heart and soul to you in such a way he haven't expressed before and he'll recognize you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly appealed to him.