Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fall happenings

All kinds of Fall happenings happening here:


Fall fabrics...













































































Fall projects...

















































(Thanks, Jessie, for cutting out the Oliver+S coat pattern for me!!! I owe you one... or two!!!)





Fall flowers...
































































Fall findings....























(I got three of these gorgeous trays at a local antiques shop for just $4 each. I love them. Wouldn't they make a great fabric? They look like fabric. I got some other great Fall finds yesterday and this morning but I can't tell you about them just yet because someone might be looking!)



Hope you're having some nice Fall happenings where you are, too!

XO,

Rhea at Alewives

7 comments:

Geek+Nerd said...

Oh, I love every one of the fabrics in the fourth photo from the top!

Inoureyes said...

The "mums" are beautiful flowers. We get ours around mothers day as we are just coming into summer now. Enjoy your fall

Heather said...

That is a lot of beauty in one space :). The log cabin quilt is gorgeous, and I can only imagine how many amazing projects will be created from those beautiful fabrics

Sue said...

My living room needs color & I have ideas & I was even more inspired by your fabric pics & I so wish I weren't living 13 hours away! Oh well. Happy fall! Hi to the lounge ladies....

mel said...

I just made The Niblet some pants from that RK cool dots cord!!! I CAN'T WAIT to see how your jacket turns out in it!

Kaylovesvintage said...

yes, I'm here
love your fall, the fabric is wonderful
also I love Halloween
enjoy your weekend

Ravenhill said...

wow, what gorgeousness!!! The FABRICS!!! I so wish your shop were closer... I did fall in love with it. You have such a great eye for pretty things and have filled your shop up with the nices of fabrics. It looked like such a cozy place to take a class too. I also think the pumpkin and mum photos are so pretty! Hope you are having a rosy, happy day!
~Emily xxx