Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Oliver+S Day!!!


As a big fan of all things "Oliver," let me wish you a happy Oliver+S day!

There are 2 new patterns available today:








The Jumprope Dress...














and the School Days Jacket & Coat.













To celebrate O+S day, we are offering a FREE gift to anyone who orders an Oliver+S pattern!









Also, I am embarking on a "School Days Jacket and Coat" adventure.

Over the next few posts, I will chronicle my sewing as I stitch up a sample coat for the store.







I'll let you know how it goes!

See you again soon!

XO,

Rhea

3 comments:

vada0427 said...

Just ordered the schooldays jacket pattern - can't wait to get it & get sewing! Gald you're trying it too - always good to have another set of eyes/hands on new projects!

Karen G.

mel said...

THANK YOU so much for reviewing the pattern!! I'm intimidated by the three scissors, but according to the blog it's rated moreso for the time rather than the actual difficulty. Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

And a free gift...very nice indeed! :)

Jessica said...

ooo i cant wait to see what you make for the jacket. i just received mine and i cant decide what to use...
i found you via the vintage swaps site, it is always nice to find other maine crafty types. i think we may have to take a fall foliage trip up your way and check out the shop.
-jess