Before I talk about the details for the Virtual Open House, I want to remind all of our internet customers that Virtual Men's Shopping Day is coming right up on Wednesday December 15th... Make sure the men in your life know about it and are prepared to do some online shopping on your behalf! Tell him REAL MEN buy fabric (or gift certificates for fabric) and that you find a well-executed gift to be super-attractive!
Hello one and all!
It's really beginning to look a lot like Christmas if you are slammed with invitations and trying to fit in last minute crafting and wrapping and shopping and shipping and the like...
Since that is the situation I (happily) find myself in, and suspect I may not be alone on that, I thought I'd better get going with details for the "Virtual Christmas Open House."
Here's how the Virtual Open House will work:
On Sunday, December 19th I will type a new "Virtual Christmas Open House" post here on the blog... It's gonna be great!
Everyone who "attends" the Virtual Open House will in the following days receive an e-mail from me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a top-secret promotional code for a free fat quarter with your next order (you can use the coupon code as many times as you "attend" the Virtual Open House... we will be keeping track with a virtual honor system!).
BUT that's not all! A few lucky attendees will also receive bonus gifts that will be sent to them on the house... no purchase necessary, as they say!
Bonus prizes will be:
• A fat quarter bundle (I'm thinking this Indigo Icicles bundle would be most appropriate!).
• A space in my next Virtual Turning Twenty class (That's right! I'm doing it again! Details on that juicy tidbit to come after the holidays, so stay tuned!).
• A $50 gift certificate to the shop.
So, if you like freebies and fabric (and who doesn't like those two things?), it would most definitely behoove you to attend the Virtual Christmas Open House!
But how does one go about attending a Virtual Christmas Open House?
Well, I am glad you brought that up!
To "attend" the Virtual Open House, you will have to leave a comment here on the blog.
Each of you can "attend" the Virtual Open House in three different ways...
• Attend by leaving a comment here on the blog (something "Happy Holidays-y" and fun would be great... maybe let me know what you are crafting for the holidays this year, what new items in the fabric world you are looking forward to... and be sure to include your e-mail address as well!).
• Attend by linking to my blog on your blog, facebook page, or twitter account, then come back to leave a comment telling me you have done so (again, please include your e-mail address in your comment!)
• Attend by following me on twitter, or by subscribing to my blog, then come back and leave me a comment that you have done so (and one more time, for the cheap seats in the back, please include your e-mail address in your comment!)
Only comments left on the blog during the day of the Virtual Open House (Sunday, December 19th) will count towards your attendance and your chance to win a freebie, but please feel free to start linking to my blog, or subscribing to my blog/twitterfeed NOW to spread the word... just keep track of your links and follows, then come back and enter them as comments on the 19th.
If you have any questions, leave me a comment and I will answer in the comments for all to see.
On a more personal note, I really want to take this opportunity before things get too Holidays-crazy around here, to THANK YOU for being a part of my life and for supporting my blog and my business.
I have had a particularly excellent past 12 months, both on the personal and the business fronts, and I feel very blessed to live where I live and do what I do and to have such wonderful people in my life. You all mean a lot to me!
Alright *wipes tear away from corner of eyes*, that's it for now.
See you back here on the 15th with an update for Virtual Men's Shopping Day for our online customers!