Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New in the shop

It is quite the production outside my window today: rain, thunder, howling winds, a little bit of hail...

Perfect sewing weather, n'est-ce pas?

These gorgeous new fabrics came in last week and I meant to write about them at the time, but the shop has been sooo busy with shop hoppers that a lot of things I *meant* to do got put on the back-burner.

The good news is that even though this busyness has delayed me updating the blog, it is probably the perfect day to talk about these gorgeous new fabrics from Cloud9 Organics: the collection is called "Cut Out & Keep" and was designed by Heather Moore of Skinny LaMinx fame.
























I love!

I want!

I need!

I see a Winslow Market Tote in my future!

Fat quarter bundles of "Cut Out & Keep" can be found right here and yardage of the individual prints, along with all of our organic fabrics, can be found here on our organics page (which is getting bigger and bigger... exciting!)


Also new in the shop is the latest from Carolyn Gavin (remember her debut collection, called "Wild Thyme?" It was one of those collections that came into the shop and within one month was absolutely gone... not a scrap to be had!).
























This new collection is called "Spring Street" and bears Carolyn's signature style (in other words, super-cute and colorful).

We gave Carolyn her own page on the website and Jessica cut out fat quarter bundles that would be perfect for a Turning Twenty or a Yellow Brick Road quilt. The fat quarter bundles contain all 15 of the prints that we carry from the Spring Street collection, plus five fat quarters of coordinating solids.
























So if the weather is bleak where you live, let's all just stay inside in our PJ's today and pop a good movie on the TV and make ourselves a cup of tea and stitch something up from these new fabrics.

What do you say, who's with me?

XO,

Rhea

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

Ohmygosh! I love every single piece! So charming and happy!