Thursday, October 27, 2011

Newest Echinos have arrived and then some!

Today was one of those days when I was just on the computer for too. damn. long. and yet here I am, plugging away at the computer again because I wanted to let you all know that some truly awesome stuff has arrived at the shop lately.

You can see it all in our new fabrics section, but here are a couple of highlights:

The entire Echino Fall 2011 collection is up online.
























A bunch of new Nani Iros came in as well. I've said it before and I'll say it again and again and again these are so beautiful they break my heart.


















When we first invested in these Japanese fabrics, my Mom was doubtful. She loved them and thought they were gorgeous but was a little dubious about the price.

I'm so glad they have sold well for us: not just because I love them and believe in them and want to carry them in my shop and make things with them myself, but also because I love to be right.

And in other news...

Don't forget the Late Riser's Sale, the Holiday Food Drive and the Holiday Craft Swap are right around the corner.

I have a crafting date (specifically geared towards the Craft Swap) with my sister on Saturday night. She is coming over to our house to spend the night and I am so excited it's completely ridiculous.

Everybody should be lucky enough to have a little sister they can completely corrupt (in a good way... I mean "corrupt" in a good way...)

Just a quickie: I'll see you all again real soon, I hope!

XO,

Rhea

1 comment:

Dua Frey said...

Very nice bllog you have here