Friday, October 14, 2011

Sense and Sensibility Fat Quarter Sets

Sigh....
























My favorite fat quarter bundle yet...


I know I say that every time but this time I really mean it...

























The Sense and Sensibility fat quarter bundle
...

Officially named after the book by Jane Austen...

Un-officially inspired by the movie by Ang Lee and Emma Thompson...

Which stars Kate Winslet whom someone may or may NOT have told me once that I looked like...

Soon to be given away on Soulemama...

A very few available here in the shop...

Would make a great Lucky Stars with some simple white muslin in the background...

Just sayin'...

XO,

Rhea

PS

The figurine in the photo was my grandmother Priscilla's and it wasn't until after I pulled this FQ set together and cleaned some of my things out of my Mom's old house that I realized she was a perfect match.

1 comment:

DianeY said...

I had to laugh - as soon as I saw the figurine I said wow! It's just like the one I have that was my grandmother's as well! And I have a feeling my grandmother is a whole lot older! She would be 113 if she was still alive and she bought several of these in the 1940s