Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!
















Hope you've all got something fun planned for Thanksgiving...

I am looking forward to our annual tradition of dinner with my Mom's family in the morning and then dinner with my Dad's family in the evening, then coming home and crashing hard with Ollie.

I am nothing if not a champion eater and have been training for this day all year since last Thanksgiving.

It's hard work.

In other news...

The shop will be closed on Thursday to spend the day with our families.

However, we will be open from 10:00 am to 8:30 pm on Black Friday (we're holding Sewing Lounge as usual) and open from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on Small Business Saturday.

In the meantime, have you seen a little something on our classes page?

Or rather, I should say a BIG something, as this is our busiest class list ever, I do believe... and those are just the classes for January!

Be on the lookout after Thanksgiving for the February and March class lists, and our Holiday Events schedule as well.

Tell Santa: classes make wonderful Christmas gifts!

I'm excited for the upcoming winter season: time for sewing, knitting, stitching, all of the above.

And switching gears a bit, let me take this opportunity to send out a great big THANK YOU to my readers and all of our wonderful friends and customers.

This small business couldn't do it without you: not only do we appreciate your business, but we appreciate your KINDNESS (I've said it before and I'll say it again: we have the BEST customers in the world).

Your support means that you're providing a wonderful life for not only myself and my mother, but for four other women here on the coast of Maine as well, and we truly are grateful.

Bravo and well done, you!

See you again after the holiday...

XO,

Rhea

No comments: