Friday, November 18, 2011

Safari Sweet


















I have been waiting and waiting and waiting (a long time: really!) for this debut collection by Alyssa Thomas (the creative mind behind the "Penguin and Fish" embroidery designs) to arrive.

Alyssa's collection for Clothworks is called "Safari Sweet."


















Even though I don't usually get super-excited for nursery-themed collections, I was rather smitten with these designs, because a lot of the prints (particularly those stripes!) are just great fabrics, and I can see a lot of uses for them outside of the nursery.

















And it doesn't hurt that these fabrics are all GOTS certified organic, super-soft and extremely well-made.

You can see all our "Safari Sweet" fabrics (along with the rest of our organic fabrics) right here.















Enjoy: I'll be back soon with pictures from our big Craft Swap tonight!

I'm excited, because both my husband Ollie and my sister Johanna are participating in the Craft Swap this time around... should be a riot!

XO,

Rhea

No comments: