Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thank you!



















Hello all,

Thank you to everyone who took part in our annual Late-Riser's Sale this weekend.

I am very thankful for our wonderful customers and a little flabbergasted.

We were exhausted when we finally went home from the in-store sale on Saturday and we are STILL cutting fabric and trying to get caught up with the orders from the online sale on Sunday.

(Well, to be more accurate, the other gals are trying to get caught up: Tuesdays and Wednesdays are my day off, so I'm home in my PJ's, thrilled to see the weather report says 65 and sunny today, because I've got some fall planting to do!)


And one last thank you to everyone who donated food to our food drive.

On Saturday alone, we collected almost as much food as we did during the entire drive last year!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

The box is full so I'm going to take the food to the pantry this week, but don't forget, the food drive goes until December 21st, so there's still plenty of time to donate a non-perishable food or toiletry item.

Any time you do, you get a free gift, so donate lots and lots!

I will see you all again soon: have a good couple of days.

XO,

Rhea

No comments: