Thursday, September 27, 2012

What do you think?



Pro or con?

What's your position on the "hand-in-shape-of-a-heart-over-belly" pose... ( I kinda like it...)

With goldenrod and hint of Early Empire Cinch Belt.

Yes, I have made yet another project from Handmade Beginnings.



Ollie and I had a great photo shoot with my very talented friend Megan the other afternoon.

Ollie will never be a "photo shoot" kinda guy, but he took one for the team.




 
 
I've got a post brewing about the different Early Empire Cinch Belts I've made, but I was excited to share a couple of these photos with you today.



Thanks, Megan, for an awesome photo shoot and for documenting the pregnancy.

Thanks, Mark and Deb, for letting us use your backyard.

Thanks, Natasha, for the photo shoot hair.

Thanks, Ollie for being a trooper... love ya, babe!



XO,

Rhea

6 comments:

BK said...

Love it.
A) You two are sooooo cute.
B) Was desperate for pics of your belly. You are a hot mama and those belts rock!
C) Your hair is gorgeous.
D) Soooo happy for you guys!
E) Still have tons of stuff to pass on to you. Way too busy for my own good.
Miss you! -Bettie K.-

meghann said...

You both look wonderful. :)

xo

Lexi said...

You look beautiful, Rhea! I think the hand-shaped-like-a-heart is adorable!
♡ Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous!

angie said...

such a sweet photo of you two at the top...I love the baby belly, such a gorgeous thing. And the hands in heart shape, gotta love it!

Kaylovesvintage said...

oh you are looking so pretty