Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Around the house: pre-baby edition

Perhaps my last post before the baby comes?

He is due to arrive tomorrow: 12/12/12, which would be kinda cool, I have to admit.

BUT...

We have had a talk and I told him to come and say hi whenever HE is ready.

In the meantime, the light was gorgeous today so I snapped some photos of the house to share with you all...



















The couch and my yoga pants are calling my name.

Maybe I will be back here again soon... maybe not ;-)

XO,

Rhea


4 comments:

Bree said...

Congratulations! Hoping your sweet one arrives today-of course it will be perfect timing when and where :) Lovely home (and store!)

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely space you have there!
I'll be thinking of you and your little one & I can't wait to read news of his arrival. xo

susanne said...

Thank you so much for showing these photos!

Atsuko D said...

Thanks for sharing these photos, love them! And congratulations on the arrival of Bert!!!! So glad you're all doing well.