Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Sitting & Knitting



I still have the head cold...

 and I still don't have a baby, but I am doing my best to wait patiently.

In the meantime I am very comfortable (except in the nasal region) and all is well with Baby Boy Butler (guess he is comfortable, too!).

I have started my maternity leave a bit early so I can stay home and get some rest.

So...

This is where you'll find me... sitting and knitting.

Except when Ollie takes me out to Moody's for a piece of pie and a drive to look at pretty Christmas lights, which we did last night.

He said I needed to get out of the house and he was right.

I will keep you all posted: hopefully there will be some happy news soon.

XO,

Rhea


PS A huge shout out to my friends Chris and Bernie... thanks for the chicken noodle soup!


6 comments:

Donna said...

Hang in there, Rhea! It can't be much longer! I know you are anxious--and excited!
Donna

Manya said...

Awww Rhea Rhea Feel better!!

Anonymous said...

wserGood plan to relax. Maybe Santa will bring your little one! Have a great holiday and enjoy.

pamela said...

i did the same thing waiting for my kids: crocheting with my daughter and quilting with my son. the good news is they do eventually come out!

feel better soon & get some rest!

Amber said...

Great things come to those who wait. Happy birthing to you. Love your shop and blog.
Amber

Penny said...

I so enjoy your shop and your blog and I know you are anxious to begin your life as " three". I've always heard that it takes a little longer with boys.....to install the "outside plumbing".
Enjoy your time now resting.