Friday, December 7, 2012

Still here...

No, no baby yet... just my usual procrastination keeping me from posting on the blog ;-) 

Well, that and...

About a week ago I caught a head cold and I took a few days off from work to rest and convalesce and just "check out" in general.

Reuben and I have become champions at sleeping on the couch and watching daytime TV and knitting and drinking copious amounts of tea and iced tea.

Honestly, I am a much better knitter and tea drinker than Reuben will ever be, but he tries his best.

I have been keeping the Puffs Plus tissue people and the Vicks Vapo-Rub people in business. 

If it were possible, I think I would have blown the baby out of my nose by now and given birth that way.

I am in love with my vaporizer and it follows me throughout the house wherever I go.

But, don't cry for me Argentina...

I woke up this morning feeling like I had possibly made peace with my nose, so I think I am on the mend.

Still, I think I will stay home one more day and then head back to work tomorrow.

I am recuperating for two, you know!

XO,

Rhea

1 comment:

Dana said...

Drink lots of orange juice too ;-)
I do hope you feel better soon!