Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My apologies...

I have been a boring blogger lately, but I have a good excuse...

We have been learning to machine-quilt on our new long arm quilt machine!

























If you like drawing (and I do, I do!), you would like quilting on a long arm.


Some things have gone really well...

















































And some things have gone not so really well...

























But it has been a great learning experience and we are all having lots of fun.








































Right now, we are accepting long arm customers locally, but pretty soon, we will be accepting quilt tops from all over the country (the world!).

Stay tuned to see how this new adventure turns out!

XO,

Rhea

2 comments:

Luisa said...

That looks pretty cool.

Megan said...

i bought some of that fabric and love it :-)