Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Guns, Wedding Gowns and Cold Beer

I went to Hussey's today and tried on my very first dress.

It was funny.

I don't think I'm a "wedding dress" wedding dress kind of gal.

I will probably get my dress from the parties/bridesmaid section of J. Crew.

Trying on a wedding dress at Hussey's is something every Maine gal should do, though.

Their slogan is "Guns, Wedding Gowns and Cold Beer."

Check that off the list.

Afterwards Ollie and I each got a red hot dog and ate it in the car in the parking lot while Reuben drooled and was all up in our business.

It was a pretty good day.

XO,

Rhea

3 comments:

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

Hahaha, sounds like a pretty great place! They have their bases covered at least.

zoesimm said...

seriously...laughing my tail off here. Never heard of the place & bummed I misses out when I got married :-)
Kelley

MEonthelake said...

Saw this place on the way home from the Common Ground fair last fall and have been meaning to go back ever since. So which one did you try on and are there pictures?