Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thank you kindly!!!

Whoa, Nelly.

I am so pleased to say that I no longer need any samples sewn: everything is accounted for.

Thanks so much to everybody for getting in touch with me (and in such a timely manner!)

It has been really neat to converse with some of my blog readers and I am very much looking forward to showcasing your handiwork at the shop and getting to know you a little bit more.

If you weren't able to get a sample, please just keep doing what you're doing and read my blog because if this little "experiment" goes well (as I fully expect it to) I will surely be doing it again.

Everybody wanted those Turtles!

I wish I had more Turtle samples to sew-up, but alas, the task can only fall on one of you and that one of you is my good friend and old customer Michaela.

Michaela used to live in Maine but she now lives in Detroit.

I hope those Turtles make it back alive!

Just kidding: that is the same joke I made to Michaela when she moved to Detroit.

According to her it is a very safe and lovely place, so there ya go.

No offense, Detroit-ians... I love ya!

XO,

Rhea at Alewives

PS: Thanks again to everybody who e-mailed me: I am still a little overwhelmed to get such a good response to my "Call to Arms."

No comments: