Thursday, February 24, 2011

Craft Swap Rescheduled...

Hello One and All,

According to the "experts," we are in for some wild and wooly weather tomorrow. If you haven't had your eye on the weather reports, they say we are in for snow/rain in the morning, changing to rain in the afternoon, changing back to snow/rain in the evening, with strong wind gusts, slippery roads and power outages expected.

I don't know about you, but these do not sound like ideal traveling conditions to me. In fact, they sound quite the opposite!

I wish I had a crystal ball and could tell if the weather will manifest the way they are expecting it to, but I would rather be safe than sorry, and let people make their plans sooner rather than later. And I know some of you (myself and Jessica included!) could benefit from an extra week to work on your Craft Swap projects, so I am officially rescheduling the Craft Swap to Friday, March 4th (one week from tomorrow).

I would greatly appreciate it if you would please pass this info along to anyone you know who has signed up for the Craft Swap.

Other than the change of date, the details will remain the same: the Swap will start at 6:00 sharp and be held here at Alewives Fabrics. Please feel free to come a bit early and please feel free to bring some food and/or beverage with you.

And I have just one more favor to ask...

We have 32 lovely ladies signed up for the Craft Swap (a record number of attendees for us!) and we don't have quite enough chairs for everyone. If you have an extra folding chair or two that you would be willing to bring along, please do so!

Thanks very much and I hope to see you all next Friday, March 4th.

(Let's cross our fingers for better weather on our new date and while we're at it, let's cross our fingers that tomorrow's weather turns out to be not-so-bad, after all!)

XO,

Rhea

No comments: