Monday, August 9, 2010

Clearance Sale starts this Thursday!
























It is that time of year again for all of our brick-and-mortar customers...

Our Midsummer's Clearance Sale starts this Thursday at 10:00 am.

Lots and lots of our fabrics will be on sale at just $5 a yard.

There will also be books, patterns and kits available at quite the discount.

(Sorry, internet customers... I won't be able to include you in the sale this time around, because all of the fabrics that will be on sale are not even up on our site, but you will have your moment in the sun soon, I promise!)


XO,

Rhea

PS... that photo above is a picture of my little sister Johanna at Pemaquid Point from a shoot we did earlier this summer for the new Quilt Shops of Maine brochures. The quilt is by one of my students, Kim Thompson, and the pattern is called "Lucky Stars" by Terry Atkinson. Isn't that quite the composition???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rhea-rers,
That photos ROCKS! I'm very excited for your sale and hope my schedule works to come in and gobble stuff up. Also, I adore your wedding invite!
Hope to see you soon!

Bettie K.