Sunday, March 20, 2011

Winslow Market Tote class added to the roster
























Hello and happy Sunday to everyone,

Just a note to say that I have swip-swapped around some of the classes coming up for April.

Most notably I am going to be holding a class on the Winslow Market Tote on April 10th and 17th. The class will cover construction of the bag from beginning to end: the first weekend we will work on cutting and sewing, the next weekend we will finish up the bag.

If you are a beginning "sewist" in the area and want to try your hand at this bag, I guarantee you will love it! The bag uses 5 fat quarters, plus a couple of coordinating fabrics, so I am predicting the hardest part will be choosing which fabrics you would like to use. Of course, I always think that is the most fun part...

If you would like to sign up for the class, there are some more details here, and you can always send me an e-mail (rhea@alewivesfabrics.com) or call us (207 563 5002) for more info.

See you all again soon, and thanks for your well-wishes for our neighbors!

XO,

Rhea

No comments: