Monday, May 14, 2012

Wow...

I have been gone for a long time, and that's because... well... I have been gone for a long time.

Ollie and I went on a trip with my parents to the Mediterranean. 

We visited Naples, Rome, Florence, Cannes, Marseille and Barcelona, but best of all, we visited a little town in France called Grasse, which just happens to be the world capital of perfumes and also the place where I spent an entire year as a 16 year old foreign exchange student. 

It meant a lot to go back and visit that town after 17 whole years, and I have lots to share with you all, but right now I am just doing my best to catch up on some sleep, get unpacked and get back to normal.

See you again soon when I am back in the swing of things!

XO,

Rhea

1 comment:

Kyra Alex said...

The whole thing truly sounds awesome, I hope you post more, with some pics, when you are recovered.