Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I loved...
























Went to see "Sex and the City 2" this weekend and I loved.

I loved that the movie was just like the series: all about being true to yourself and about
friendships.

I loved that Magda was in the movie even though it was just for a little bit, because for some reason I am fascinated by her character.

I loved that we got all dressed up for each other more than we ever would have done for our fellas.

I loved that we had the best sushi ever and that the restaurant served my plum wine in a cosmo glass and that we were served green tea ice cream "on the house."

I loved that we got to the movie fashionably late.

I loved that after the movie we went out for fondue and more wine.

I loved that I have such great friends to share the evening with and that we will get to do it all over again in a couple of weeks when "Eclipse" comes out.

And I loved that at the end of the night, I got to come home to my very own Mr. Big.

Fabulous!

XO,

Rhea

3 comments:

Liz said...

how incredibly fun!

Colette said...

sounds like a perfect night!

Kaylovesvintage said...

I want you to live close to me....
so we can go to the movies...