Friday, June 11, 2010

New patterns for rainy days

Flea marketing season has begun...

Too bad they are forecasting a chance of showers for this coming Sunday.

Maybe I should whip up one of these new patterns from Miss Butler and then I can flea-market in style, rain or shine.


















The Rainy Days Hooded Raincoat and Runabout Jacket can be made with one of our gorgeous new laminates for a raincoat or it could be done-up in a heavy cotton for a great jacket.

The pattern even comes in a children's version as well.

























I have an umbrella that is an excellent candidate for re-covering.

If I could figure out how to do that I would be sitting pretty (and flea-marketing pretty!)

Have a great weekend, whatever you end up doing!

XO,

Rhea

2 comments:

mel said...

I love this pattern. If you make one please, please do a little review for us! :)

Kaylovesvintage said...

a raincoat..that is very cool..
working on your parcel ..doing well