Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer Peonies Winner

Congratulations lucky #36!!!

Jayne said...

I too cut my first bouquet of peonies a few days ago and can't get enough. After all the rain we've had here in Maine, those bright pink flowers are just what I need! With the weather report stating more rain is on the way...UGH....that adorable pack of fat quarters could be my saving grace. I've got my sewing machine ready all I need is the goods!

Send me an e-mail miss Jayne and I will send you your very own Summer Peony fat quarter octet!


Thanks so much to everyone who entered...  I like this "giveaway" business so I wouldn't be surprised if it happens more often around here!

Have a great weekend and I will be back soon.

XO,

Rhea



1 comment:

Jayne said...

Thanks Rhea for picking me, I promise I'll do that octet proud! I sent an email to the shop as I couldn't locate your email address on the blog, hopefully that will suffice.
The rain in Maine may be falling on Jayne but all is well now that I've won the goods! Thanks again!

Jayne