Saturday, November 7, 2009

Coming out of the closet

Maybe I am overtired from the looong day at the sales, but it seems like a good idea for me to come out of the closet.

I've been living a lie and now it's time to come clean:

I am secretly one of those girls with long legs and a giraffe-like neck and an A-cup who can eat whatever she wants and never gain an ounce but I am trapped in the body of a hobbit who hates to exercise and will probably always struggle with her weight.

Phew.

I feel sooo much better now that I've gotten that off of my chest.

XO,

Rhea

4 comments:

Kaylovesvintage said...

nice to meet , sounds ok to me


love to have some tea with you one day

Anonymous said...

And all this time I thought I was the only one!!!!

Ravenhill said...

What a great post, what you just wrote is likely what 99.9% of us females feel most of the time! I like to think that there are many ways to be beautiful and that we all have our unique beauty. You certainly struck me as a ravishing beauty I must say!
Happy day to you! Hugs from Emily

Anonymous said...

Mm-m-m, lots of sale stress AND restricting your food intake makes you "cuh-razy". The only time I do crazy things like lock my keys in my car or leave my pocketbook in the shopping cart in the grocery store parking lot is when I am trying to lose weight. Makes you nuts!