Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lazy Girl or Crazy Girl?

Maybe a little bit of both lately?

I must admit that I have been enjoying summer.

A lot.

Maybe more than I should.

Here's a list of what I have been up to:


Enjoying lots of unscheduled days off from the store (as Mom pointed out to me)...

And yet, somehow, miraculously getting all of my work done (as I pointed out to Mom).

And swimming at the mills,

And riding around the lake with Ollie and Reuben in our little red boat (we brought my Grandma donuts by boat!),

And enjoying down-time while Ollie was on vacation last week,

And enjoying my girlfriends and their company whenever they can steal away,

And narrowly escaping food poisoning at a local establishment that shall remain nameless (unless you bribe me with a cookie, in which case I will sing like a canary!),

And filling 100 bottles with homemade chive blossom vinegar for our wedding favors,

And getting a jump on the wedding invites (which are very fabric-y and I will share them with you soon, I promise!),

And designing the file/executing the printing for 30,000 "Quilt Shops of Maine" brochures that should be arriving this afternoon,

And doing a little cleaning/rearranging/paring down at the house.

And getting ready for the Quilt Show at the end of the month,

And watching Season 2 of True Blood,

And neglecting the blog.


It has been great!


XO,

Rhea

PS...

If you want to watch a fun little piece of silliness, visit Anna Maria's blog for this adorable short film!

No comments: