Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hot tips for you

I have been a boring blogger lately and I'm having Catholic guilt about it.

To make up for it, I have some hot tips for you.




















Photo shamelessly stolen from Kyra Alex.


Have you checked out this new Lily's House blog?

I think Kyra got all my blogging mojo and now I have none.

Not fair, Kyra.

And hot tip upon hot tip: Kyra has written not one, but two cookbooks that have changed my life.

So easy. So simple. So delicious.

Run, don't walk, and get yourself a copy of each.

Or at the very least you can avail yourself of all the free recipes she posts on her blog.

Plus she discusses antiquing, gardening, selection of paint colors, sewing (you should behold this gal's stash) and more things that I am sure you will find fascinating.

I know I do.

Get to it!

XO,

Rhea

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Boring blogger better than absent blogger,no? Thant's my guilt of omission. Thanks for the links to Maine bloggers. I am a Maine child living in Vermont and love seeing the elements of MAine show up in blogs. Warm regards, Lisa