Sunday, March 4, 2012

Just because...

Why is it that men seem to get better looking with age?

Stick with me here...

My friends and I, in our continuing quest to re-live our early 20's, went to see Jane's Addiction at the State Theater last night.

Now, maybe I had had one too many mojitos beforehand, but Dave Navarro looks exactly the same as he did when I last saw Jane's at Lollapalooza in 2003.

And Perry Farrell looks even younger than he did 9 years ago.

The crowd (and I wholeheartedly include myself in this collective) looked a lot older than it did in 2003.

How is this possible?

(Must be some rock 'n roller, plastic surgery loophole, right?)

But...

Even though the "habitual" Jane's fan may have aged ever-so-slightly, we still got it!

Yes, I'm talking to you, man-who-dressed-like-a-pirate.

Good times.

Arg.

XO,

Rhea

No comments: