Thursday, March 1, 2012

Snow day
























I love a WTSD.

A "Well-Timed Snow Day."

The store will be closed today so we can hunker down.

I've got big plans to spend time putting the last little bits away in my newly spruced up sewing room (I'll show you pictures soon), some hand-applique in front of the fire, some cooking and baking (got all stocked up yesterday) and last but not least, some chess with Ollie tonight.

But first: gotta get this place in ship shape. A little cleaning is in order.

Don't you love it when you're actually in the mood to clean up?

And you actually have the time to do it?

Like I said, I love me a well-timed snow day.

XO,

Rhea

1 comment:

Kyra Alex said...

the picture and the sentiment, wish I were sitting in your ship shape kitchen with you drinking tea.