Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Out with the Old and in with the New

Hello,

I am beyond thrilled to announce that our new website is off and running.

This has been a dream of mine for the past four years and I'm so pleased with how the new site looks and functions.

We have really leaped like a gazelle into the 21st century here.

Please check it out.

There are NEW classes up there with PICTURES (why didn't we think of that before?).

And pictures of (most of) the staff.

I've got to get everybody up to date on the two new gals, Jessie and Jessica.

They are great and I adore them both.

So, for those of you keeping count, we've got Rhea and Rina... and now Jessie and Jessica.

Confused?

I am.


In other news, I have recently become obsessed with the Twilight movie.



How did this whole phenomenon elude me until now?

Remind me to add Robert Pattinson to my best eyebrows list.

He is probably the only person I know whom I prefer with an American accent than with an English accent.

Did you know he played Cedric Diggory in the Harry Potter movies?



I should read the Twilight books, I suppose.

Don't judge... I can't help myself.

Instead, get thee to the new website,

and I promise next time to talk about more "Sew-y" things.

XO,

Rhea

6 comments:

Kristine said...

Rhea your new website kicks some serious ass! I particularly enjoy the juxtaposition of the lime green "free vinyl tote" inset against the red background...very rhea rhea esque! I am off from work tomorrow...so i will pay you a much overdue visit.

love,
kristine

Peggy said...

The new website is absolutely gorgeous! Well done! I am gripping my coupon like a mad woman, and will see you for birthday celebration, sale-style!
xopeggy

Bluebirdbaby said...

The new website looks amazing! Yay!

liza said...

Rhea-
First, congrats on the birth of your new site! It ios lovely and you should be a very proud Mama!
Second, Kim and I watched the Twilight movie in order to "preview" it before our kids could watch it. We decided 2 things: 1) our kids cannot watch it and 2) we would both gladly be sucked completely bloodless by Edward any.day.of.the.week. The books are even better, because sadly, the next day we ran out like teenyboppers and scrambled into Maine Coast Book to buy the ENTIRE TRILOGY. Hmmmm....

Iris E. said...

LOVE YOUR NEW LOOK!!! Yay you! Beautiful...totally gorgeous and well-organized. Hurrah!

Both Hubby and I have read all the books and seen the movie. Cedric Diggory did not quite make my mental vision of Edward (although I could warm to him), and Rosalie was completely wrong for both of us (we were thinking more of a young Michele Pfeiffer, someone who looks timeless).

But in truth, I am a Jacob woman (and not just cause that's my real hubby's name). It's because I am frequently cold, and the idea of cuddling up to a cold rock of a vampire man was not nearly as appealing as cozying up to an extra-hot werewolf. Which, lucky for me, my real Jacob (though not a werewolf), is pretty hot-blooded and plenty cozy.

Total brain candy!
XO
Iris

Chris said...

Well done ! I know how much thought and work goes into a new site, and this is just great. Spectacular colors and I love that you have added pictures of both class examples and teachers/wonderful gals who you spend your day with.

Looking forward to the craft swap.

Chris