Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Voila le Coupon...


I told you to keep a look out for this little beauty...

And here it is. Print it out and bring it on in.

Other places you can get this coupon?

Check your in-boxes this coming week for a new class list with coupon,

If you get snail-mail from us you will be getting a coupon via your mail-box (feel free to kiss the postman),

Check the local paper as the big day approaches,

or stop in Alewives to get a coupon.

Tell your friends... shop together!!!


And...

since you did such a nice job keeping a look-out this last time, be on the look-out these next few weeks for new classes with new teachers, updates on all kinds of great merchandise at the store, a VERY BIG announcement about a workshop that is well,... shall we say "in the works," the launch of the new website AAANNNDDD... a giveaway.

In the meantime, don't forget about the Shop Hop and the Sale!

Can't wait to see you at both!

Until next time,

XO

Rhea

3 comments:

Peggy said...

ooooh, count me in. i love a good birthday celebration, especially when i get a goody bag like 30% off. i've only made one trip to your shop, but I left with loads of fabric and have been dutifully sewing it into pretty things. got word of alewives from iris e's blog, and i like to link up to your shop to get the word out some more. stop on by and see what the peacock corduroy made itself into! xo peggy

http://skipthechips.blogspot.com

Liz said...

Hi Rhea-Rhea, do I get to use my coupon if I shop online? I thought about you today because I missed the BOM class - sewed all day to make up for it! Cheers, Liz

MEonthelake said...

OK, now that I have used up all of the GREEN ink in my printer to print the coupon...a small price to pay for 30% OFF. WOW! Oh wait, I forgot, the other "cost" associated with attending the sale - a BD gift for Rhea! Still a good deal! Am planning on taking a sick day to get to the sale and the par-tay. Marking it on my calendar NOW.