Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Miss Kay, Miss Kay, These things are on their way!!!
























(I wrapped Kay's vintage goodies in fabric, because I do believe that there should be some perks to being partnered up with a fabric store owner!)

Now I just have to play the "happy mailbox waiting game."

XO,

Rhea

PS

Thanks so much, Heather for setting up all this goodness. I want to say for the record that I think I got the best partner in the world and I hope we will forever be sending goodies back and forth to each other!

5 comments:

Kaylovesvintage said...

oh , it looks so pretty
let you know when I got it..thanks

Jenny said...

lucky Kay! looks like a great present and it's not even unwrapped!

mascanlon said...

Oh my the pumpkin is fabulous and I can't wait to see how you did it!

Heather said...

Oh how wonderful! It feels like a big birthday party, waiting to see everyone open their packages, and see what they have received. I just was filled with smiles over your comment on your partner. I am so glad to know that you two connected like that!

Ravenhill said...

OH, this takes my breath away! What an enchanting pile of goodies!