Monday, March 29, 2010

I am checking in with you!

I am still alive...

Just the usual excuses: too busy, blah, blah, blah.

Forgive me?

I did buy a shawl to wear at the wedding the other night.

I saw it on the Etsy homepage and it just HAD to be mine.

I will show you a picture when it arrives.

Ollie said it was pretty.

(Yes, I showed him the picture)

He and I went grocery shopping tonight.

We have a good routine going where we buy tea and coffee at Dunkin' Donuts and then take them with us and sip on them while we grocery shop.

I know I love him because he spent 20 minutes looking at different coffees while I spent 20 minutes looking at different hot cocoas.

Also because I came around the corner with a bag full of peppermint patties AND a bag of dark chocolate squares and when he spied them I said "Don't give me any crap about buying these: they're good for your heart."

And he just nodded.

And he let me buy two magazines: Martha Stewart Weddings (the color issue!) and In Style magazine (also the color issue: with Gwen on the cover!)

So I have a good coupla days off to look forward to.

Rainy days, plenty of sewing waiting for me, magazines to read and chocolate to eat.

Also it's supposed to be sunny and in the 70's this weekend.

I will take it!

XO,

Rhea

1 comment:

Kaylovesvintage said...

some tea & two mags that sounds like heaven to me, enjoy