Friday, May 8, 2009

Denyse Schmidt has got it goin' ON!!!

Hello, hello!

Not ONLY is Denyse Schmidt coming to teach a workshop here at Alewives Fabrics this July,
but I just read on True-Up (always good for the latest fabric news) that she's got a new collection coming out this fall AND she's partnered up with Pottery Barn to produce her Single Girl quilt for the masses.

Now, I ask you... does she or does she not have it going on?

I'm so jazzed to make one of these babies for my house: it will really funkify my little maine-cottage-meets-contemporary-look that I so desperately wish I had going on.

Here's a pic I snagged from Denyse's website. It gives you a look at what we will all be doing in the Improv Patchwork workshop. There are still slots left in the class, but they are becoming increasingly rare.

If you're on the fence about this class, don't be. Remember it's open to quilters of ALL skill levels... from absolute beginner to advanced. And if the $250 price tag is a little frightening, just remember this: the fee includes almost all of the fabrics you will need for the class (provided by Denyse herself: you are only responsible for bringing 1/4 yard of "focus fabric") and a delicious lunch prepared by yours truly and yours truly's Mom. I assure you, you shant be disappointed with the libation situation, either, if you catch my meaning. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more...

See you again soon,

Have a great Spring day!!!

XO,

Rhea

No comments: