Tuesday, May 19, 2009
One of those times...
...when I wish there were more than one of me.
• One of me to draw and design fabric all day long
(you would buy this, right?)
• One of me to lie around and watch "Sex and the City"
• One of me to take Reuben for a walk, because it is such a nice day
• One of me to plant the garden and do my herb boxes and weed the Quince bush that is choking out the peonies
• One of me to finish Summer Blouse #5 (and then blog about it)
• One of me to watch Heather Ross on Martha Stewart this morning (and then blog about it)
• One of me to do my spring cleaning
• One of me to finish the Block of the Month (and then blog about it)
• One of me to go get a facial
• One of me to upload the bejesus out of the new webstore
• One of me to hang out and dish with my girlfriends
• One of me to make something fabulous for dinner
• And one of me to make a new duvet cover, new curtains and new pillows (and then blog about it)
Buuuutttt.... I guess I'll settle for 2 days off where I have vowed to not set foot in the store and not to do anything that involves driving more than fifteen minutes away from my house.
Do I know how to party of what?
P.S. I just read on Heather's blog that Liberty of London is coming out with a new low-priced cotton sheeting line for quilters. Score! (Fabric nerds I assure you that I am on TOP of this situation!)
Posted by Rhea Butler at 12:47 PM