Monday, May 25, 2009

What a Doozy!

It has been a WEEKEND.

A looong weekend.

We painted many faces and saw many alewives.

We went out in the canoe and Reuben almost tipped us over in the weeds but we lived to tell the tale.

Ollie got over his cold just in time to pass it along to me and now it is my turn to be taken-care of.

And what would a long weekend be without a little Weekend Sewing?

I made one of the Everything Totes from the Weekend Sewing book by Heather Ross.

Unfortunately I made said bag towards the end of the long weekend and it took me way longer than it should have, but I kept repeating this mantra: I am smarter than this bag, I am smarter than this bag... and eventually I finished the thang.

Did I take a picture of this bag? Of course not. YET. That would make waaay too much sense.

I will do a nice little photo shoot tomorrow and give a full review of my "Everything Tote" experience.

I just love, love, LOVE the Weekend Sewing book.

Make no mistake, it is not without its faults and flub-dubs, but whom among us IS without faults and flub dubs?

(Besides me).

AND, I have decided that the next Craft Swap will be on Friday, August 14th.

More on both of these topics later.

XO,

Rhea

PS
Sorry for the lack of photos and links... did I mention that I was sick AGAIN?





No comments: